Available only June to November
Pa Pong Piang is the best secret rice terrace in Chiang Mai, which is perfect moment to be here. It is a peaceful place in the located of Karen hill tribe, the guide can take you to explore the village, learn about their activities and simply lifestyle.
Ban Pa Pong Piang is located about 121 kilometres from Chiang Mai city (2.30 hours’ drive)
– 8:00 Pick up at your hotel
– Driving outside of the city for 35 minutes to reach at local market. You have time for 20 minutes to buy what you need or just to visit the market and take some pictures.
– We drive you directly to the rice fields, it may take long ways to be there but it is a wonderful place.
– When you arrive, we will let you to relax for 30 minutes. Than it is about lunch time, you will have lunch in the rice fields ( fire-rice and omelet )
– Learning how to grow rice until harvest time.
– learn about the life of Karen hill tribe.
– Enjoy taking pictures in the rice fields
– End ( you will arrive at your hotel about 5 pm. )
The price 2300 THB. per person.
Things you need to prepare
Small bag for hiking
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.